Cancellation & Refund Policy
Effective date: 9th September 2022.
Cancellation Policy For Memberships
- All membership subscriptions are non-refundable.
- In alignment with Australian Consumer Law, a refund may be provided for a service that: 1. was provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill 2. is unfit for the purpose it was requested for 3. was not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
- Refunds will not be granted under the following circumstances: 1. change of mind 2. consumer insisted on having service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice 3. consumer failed to clearly explain their needs to the provider 4. a problem with the service was outside the control of the provider.
- Should a membership be cancelled during a subscription period, no refund will be provided for the remaining timeframe. Service will be cancelled on the date the cancellation is requested, however no refund will be issued for the days remaining in the usual subscription period.
Cancellation Policy For Events
- ALL bookings and deposits are non-refundable. Please choose carefully.
- For workshops and events, you may transfer your booking to another person of the same gender. (minimum 72 hours notice required)
Cancellation Policy For Retreats
- ALL bookings and deposits are non-refundable. No transfers available for retreats, training or ongoing programs. Please choose carefully.
- Your space at a retreat is reserved once a deposit is received – $350 for 3 day retreats and $500 for 5 day retreats. All deposits and balance of payments are non-refundable.
- Balance of payments will be due on a specified date 45 to 60 days prior to the retreat start date.
- If you are unable to attend a retreat you have paid for and provide notice with 45 days or more before the retreat starts, your payment (minus deposit) may be credited toward another within 12 months.
- Note: Your initial deposit is not included in credited amount and will be retained as an administration fee.
- If you give notice with less than 45 days, we can offer you a 50% credit towards a future retreat (to be used within 12 months). Notice given with less than 14 days will mean that no credit and no rollover are available.
Cancellation Policy For Private Sessions
- Session are to be paid in full prior to commencement
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, will forfeit 100% of session fee
- Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice, will forfeit 50% of session fee
Cancellation Policy For Payment Plans
- Payment plans for events and one-on-one coaching are available on request. An additional 12% will be applied to the total cost to cover the administration fees of the payment platform.
- All payment plans will be processed via our nominated, secure payment platform and require Credit (or debit) Card to be used.
- When a Payment Plan defaults, service will be suspended until the Payment Plan is rectified.
- Service is considered to be complete at the time a customer cancels their Payment Plan.
Product Delivery Time
Goods are normally shipped within 3 to 5 business days, please allow 10 days for your order to arrive (in Australia).
Product Returns Policy
Please choose carefully as all product purchases are non-refundable.*
*Refund available in the event that goods arrive damaged.